If students have submitted an assignment and it shows plagiarism report with error, it might be caused by student uploading work stored in OneDrive.
This is a known issue on Ephorus’ site.
At the moment Ephorus doesn’t have plans to add compatibility for Office 365 in the near future.
Please use one of the following workarounds:
- Save your file to your computer.
- Open it and make a change. It is for example enough to just click ‘Save as’ and save the document again locally to your computer.
- Submit this document to the assignment in Fronter.
- Create your document in Word Online instead of directly in OneDrive.
- To do so, open Word Online and click on File > New.
- Back in OneDrive, download the document.
- This document can be uploaded to an assignment in Fronter. You do not need to open and save it again.
Read more here: