To manually deactivate the import:
- From the admin module; select the tab Tools and Fronter integration setup.
- Select the relevant import system (active import is displayed as black)
- Click Deactivate.
To manually activate the import:
- When you are certain all data is correct, go to Fronter integration setup and activate the import by ticking it and clicking Activate.
- Check that the data files are available or sent (depending on service agreement).
- Click Run now to start the regular updates.
Read more about this: